Contact Selwyn & Adrienne Bradley
134 Dry Hills Lane
Aldaha Luxury Accommodation
Photos of Aldaha Luxury Accommodation
Welcome to 'Aldaha' where we offer luxury Bed and Breakfast Accommodation in Blenheim, New Zealand. The setting is a large modern home set on a lifestyle block of lawn, Olive Grove, and manicured gardens in the Dry Hills Estate, just 5 minutes drive from the town centre. Surrounded by vineyards it is a peaceful place to relax and at your leisure and enjoy the many activities the area has to offer.
We offer Luxury accommodation where you can relax in your own private wing of our lovely home.
- Two Queen rooms
- One Conservatory/Sitting Room
- A private Bathroom (plus extra toilet)
- Complimentary Wifi
- Continental Breakfast
- Wineries, Enjoy visiting Marlborough cellar doors or do a wine tour, sampling the world renowned Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.
- Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre, A Aviation museum located at the Omaka airfield 5km from Aldaha. Features Sir Peter Jackson's private collection of WW1 aircraft.
- Walking & Biking Tracks, Walk the nearby Wither Hills or hire our bikes and explore Marlborough. We also have access to a communal Tennis and Basketball Court
- Picton/Queen Charlotte Sounds, A pleasant 25 minute drive to Picton at the top of the South Island. From here you can explore the renowned Queen Charlotte Sounds by way of cruises on offer.
|Email:||Email this host|
Total 2 Bedrooms
(Two bedrooms sharing one large elegant bathroom plus a extra toilet.)
Total capacity for 4 guests
A private Bathroom plus extra toilet.
|Tariff:||Double: $235.00 - $315.00
|Nearest Town:||2 km E of|
Reviews: 0 reviews
No reviews have been made yet