Contact Ron and Anne Finch.
Ph 03 3477605
101B Lowes Road,
Cedar Park Gardens Bed and Breakfast.
Photos of Cedar Park Gardens Bed and Breakfast.
A well-established and popular Bed and Breakfast, set in 1.5 acres of beautiful country-style gardens, on the southern outskirts of Christchurch.
* Just 2km from State Highway One, and the TranzAlpine Scenic Train, and within easy reach of Canterbury skifields, Lincoln University, Burnham Military Camp, Akaroa, golf courses, wineries.
* Christchurch International Airport - 20 minutes drive away, complimentary pick-up/drop-off available for this and the TranzAlpine trains by PRIOR ARRANGEMENT.
* Excellent restaurants just a 10 minute walk away, or dinner available by prior arrangement.
* Main guest room-en suite, a private entrance and patio, no steps, on-site parking at the door, park-like outlook, tea-making facilities, TV, Wi-fi internet.
*Some French spoken.
*Aquatic centre very nearby.
* Anne and Ron have many varied interests, including, sailing, biking, photography, gardening, travel, handcrafts, cake making and decorating, camping, the outdoors, and now, grandchildren!
*Enjoy the peace and quiet, and warm hospitality in our lovely sunny home. Ideal for a relaxing holiday, or for those working in the area.
|Type:||B&B & Homestay|
|Email:||Email this host|
Total 2 Bedrooms
(Bellbird room -1 Queen + 1 King Single (Double) Tui Room - 2 single beds.)
Total capacity for 5 guests
1 Family Share
We vacate the bathroom (family share) when guests book the Tui Room to enable guests to have the bathroom to themselves.
|Tariff:||Double: $130.00 - $145.00
Single: $130.00 - $145.00
Children: Prices age-related on request.
Dinner: $45 per person. (includes complimentary glass of wine
Other: Bellbird room-$140-165, (1-3 guests); Tui room - $130.
|Breakfast:||Full (Continental + cooked)|
|Nearest Town:||10 km S of Christchurch|
|Facilities:||Weddings & Functions, Free WiFi|
|Smoking:||No smoking on property|
|Associations:||B&B Association New Zealand|
Excellent restaurants, and other eateries a 10 minute walk away, local Aquatic Centre (just around the corner), nearby golf courses, wineries, 20 minutes to Christchurch International Airport, 5 minutes to TranzAlpine Scenic Train, supermarkets, shopping centre.
Reviews: 0 reviews
No reviews have been made yet